Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Anything Goes...Secret Garden Crafts style


Happy hump day stamping friends! Today I am coming to you with a sweet card I've made using some gorgeous flowers from Secret Garden Crafts in combination with some beautiful paper I purchased from Craftycity. I tell you Archana has some of the most amazing flowers and unique papers ever. Have a look at what I have come up with. This is a card that does not have a sentiment, this way I can use it for any occasion.








Secret Garden Crafts Flowers Used:

Cherry Blossoms -  ivory

Miniature Sweetheart Blossoms - ivory

Open Roses - ivory

Lilies - mixed blue

Large Gardenia - white

Cosmo Daisy - blue

Spiral Stamens - blue


Other Products Used:

Paper: Soft Stone, Sky Blue, DP Stamperia New England

Accessories: Label die, Oval die, ivory tulle trim, blue pompom trim, ivory lace, ivory flat back pearl trim, denim colors chalk ink (inked one of the roses and some of the lilies) 

This is my card for today, I hope I was able to inspire you all. To see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with, please head on over to the Secret Garden Crafts Blog.

Remember, if you so choose to purchase any of the above used flowers you can take advantage of




Before I sign off for today, I have to announce the winner of my giveaway from last week. Since only three people have commented, I have decided that I will send a little something to all three of these ladies. With that said, I need Patty O'Malley, Connie Griffin (Conniecrafter) and Tina Goodwin to please e-mail me your address at sjbutterflydreams@gmail.com so I can get your winnings out to you.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I will see you all next week!


Hugs,


2 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

What a beautiful card, Sabrina! I love the calming tones of blue and white. The flowers look fantastic. What an exciting day for me--first, being part of the wonderful Secret Garden Design Team and, now, a prize winner! Thank you so much for being so generous in making my fellow commenters (not a word, I guess) all winners, too!

KD1223 said...

Sabrina, your card is gorgeous. Karen