Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Lace and flowers.......perfect match!

Happy Wednesday friends! Today I am coming to you with a sweet little card I have created for Secret Garden Crafts. This time around the Design team has created a square card using at least one lace and lots of flowers. If you know me, you know that I love flowers and I love lace, so this one was a real easy one for me,lol! 

Hello





Products used:

Paper: White, pink pirouette, pink, ripe avocado, DP Lemoncraft Bella Rose

Accessories: lace, tulle trim, "hello" word die, Fancy Foliage die, berry fillers



Secret Garden Crafts flowers used:

Bourbon Roses  - magenta

Peonies pink

Sweetheart Roses - pink

Sweetheart Blossoms   -pink and white pack

Cosmo Daisies - pink and white pack

Tea Roses - pink

Leaves

This is my card for today, I hope that I was able to inspire you. To see what the rest of the Design Team has come up with, please head on over to the Secret Garden Crafts Blog .

Thanks so much for stopping by today and have a happy crafty day!

Hugs,


3 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

Oh wow, Sabrina! Your card is so beautiful as always!

Peninia / Gosia said...

WoW...this is absolutely gorgeous ! Beautiful:)
Hugs -Peninia Art /https://peniniaart.blogspot.com/

Joan said...

Oh ,I love this!