Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Happy Tuesday friends!

Hello and happy Tuesday friends!  I am coming to you today with a little gift set that I made and totally forgot to post, but here it is. For this gift set I have used the awesome"Bountiful Basket"die set by ODBD , the "thanks" word die and the stamp set "Seeds of Today" in combination of some previously released cutting dies.






Recipe Basket:

Paper: Sweet Blush, White, ODBD Heart and Soul Collection

Stamps: ODBD Seeds of Today

Inks: Versa Fine Onyx Black

Accessories: ODBD Custom dies  Bountiful Basket, Ornate Ovals, heart shaped brads


Recipe Card:

Paper: White, Sweet Blush, ODBD  Heart and Soul Collection

Ink: THDI Festive Berries

Accessories: ODBD Custom dies Majestic Medallion, Pretty Posies, Ornate Ovals, Thanks,
seam binding, rhinestone

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"











Isn't this basket just the cutest? I love the fact that you can make it for any occasion, masculine or feminine, the possibilities are truly endless.

Well, I hope I was able to inspire you with my little gift set. As always, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for stopping by.

Have a blessed and super creative day!

Hugs,



4 comments:

Sherry said...

very pretty! love the little basket!

tblazen3 said...

Beautiful card and tag!!

Patty O'Malley said...

What a pretty and sweet set, Sabrina! That basket die can be used for so many different purposes.

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the paper and the sweet flower, like the script on the sentiment and the box is perfect match with it!