Thursday, July 28, 2016

Have A Beautiful Day

Happy Thursday stamping friends! Today I am just popping in real quick to share a sweet little card with you all. I like to make cards to have in my stash, they always seem to come in handy as a last minute tuck in with a gift or just to send to someone in need of some encouragement. I have used the amazing Custom dies set "Vintage Borders" that was release this month over at Our Daily Bread Designs and a stamp from a previous release. You all know how much I love flowers on my cards I've added some beautiful flowers and some yummy trims and this is the result.

Have a beautiful day!



Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream, turquoise textured cs, BoBunny Gabrielle Collection

Stamps: ODBD Good Day

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black, S.e.i. Lagoon

Accessories: ODBDB Custom Dies  Vintage Borders, Vintage Labels, WOC flowers, fabric flower, Prima Crystals, chiffon tulle trim, crochet lace, hemp twine, butterfly

Size: 5.5 " x 5.5"







I just love how this one came out, what do you think?

Well, this is it for me for today, gotta run some errands today.

Thanks so very much for stopping by, it is always a please to see you and very much appreciated!

Have a blessed and super creative day!

Hugs,


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All I can said is the you make the most beautiful cards. Hugs telma.

Patty O'Malley said...

Gorgeous card, Sabrina! I love the pretty color palette and the dies you used.

~VIRGINIA~ said...

Oh my! I love the colors. Always amazing. Hugs, love, and God Bless.