Tuesday, May 19, 2015

All Things Are Possible!

Hello and happy Tuesday!  Today I am coming to you with a sweet little card that I've made a little while ago and totally forgot to post. Most of you know that every year in March Our Daily Bread Designs celebrates their Anniversary. Well, this is my absolutely favorite release time of all, as Kelley releases some special sets and they most of the time consist of all scripture and quotes or sentiments sets!  This year it was not any different and I did use the same stamp set back in March for my release post, but I love this set so much that I have been creating a lot of cards with it but most of the time forget to post them as I give them to friends and family, but this card right here I still had in my big box of cards and thought I'd share with you.

All Things Are Possible


Recipe:

Paper: Vintage Cream, Kraft, Ripe Avocado, DP Prima Butterfly

Stamps: ODBD God Verses

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: ODBD Custom Fancy Foliage, Recipe&Tags dies, Spellbinders Flourish Trim, tulle trim, cotton crochet lace, EK Success border punch, seam binding, WOC flowers, twine, rhinestone chain, rhinestones, Wink of Stella pen







This is my card, what do you think?

I absolutely love this scripture and will give this card to my oldest daughter


Naomi


 who is getting promoted from Middle School to High School this Thursday. She is smart as smart can get, but always doubts herself. So this card will hopefully give her that extra encouragement that she needs to fall back on GOD when in doubt! I am absolutely sure that she will do just fine in this new school and excel just like she did when she first started middle school!  She has been in advanced math for three years and did 10th grade geometry in 8th grade this past year. She will be in all of the honors classes starting her new HS adventure and as a mom I could not be any prouder of my baby! See, I know how good God is. I was not supposed to have children according to my doctor, BUT GOD! He did not just bless me with one, but TWO beautiful girls! I know that God has bigger plans for my daughter and I pray that she will ALWAYS put God first, and all things will be possible!

Alright, let me stop right here before I need to pull out the tissues.

Thanks so very much for stopping by, it is always such a joy to see you visiting me.

Be blessed and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your card is gorgeous. I can't believe how grown up your daughter has gotten, she's. Beautiful! Hugs, so glad we met those years ago. Have a fabulous evening.

Sabrina, next time I'm in Az. We will have to meet one day for lunch or something. I really enjoyed the cheese cake you brought to the Tucson show. Thanks again.

Kelley said...

Sabrina, God certainly knows what a wonderful and special person you are and so you are so blessed by Him!! Naomi is so pretty and looks so much like you!!