Monday, April 14, 2014

Lead me To The Cross

Hello and good Monday morning friends! First off I would like to say sorry for not being around much, but I have had a migraine since last week. Sucks, if you ask me. So, please, if you could say a little prayer for me it would be greatly appreciated!

Today I have a card for you created with some amazing papers from the Our Daily Bread Designs paper "Faith Collection", the stamp set "The Cross" and the awesome custom dies "Vintage Flourish Pattern" and "Ornamental Crosses".  Have a look and see how beautiful that paper, the stamps and dies are.

Lead Me To The Cross




Recipe:

Paper: White, Spring rain, Soft Stone, DB ODBD Christian Faith Collection

Stamps: ODBD The Cross

Inks: Versa Fine Onyx Black

Accessories: ODBD Custom Vintage Flourish Pattern, Ornamental Crosses, rhinestones

Size: 5.5" x 4.25"








Don't you think that this fabulous paper is perfect for the stamp I have chosen? I just love how well everything coordinated. Sure makes cardmaking easy! I hope you'll get a chance to purchase some of the new release.

Well, this is it for me for today, but before I sign off, I would like to share with you an awesome opportunity for you to get away and enjoy some stamping time with Our Daily Bread Designs. Check this out the Blinkie in the sidebar and here is the sale for this week. Those are some pretty amazing chances to check out and try out ODBD stamps.



If you click on the above picture it will take you to the post on the ODBD Blog for more information.

Thanks so much for stopping by today! It means a lot to me and I appreciate all of your sweet comments!

Hugs and blessings,

4 comments:

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love the blues and great layering of the dies.. hope your feeling better very soon!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina! Yes, migraines are awful! I actually had one last week after many years and was miserable!! So I can't imagine having one for a week! I'm praying for you, sweet friend!! So sorry! But this card is beautiful, and I love the lovely cross dies you've layered beautifully using the ODBD paper and the sentiment! Lovely, sweet friend! And feel better! Tender hugs!

Shirley said...

A very lovely Easter card! I really like the blues and how your mounted your die cuts too!

Shirley said...

A very lovely Easter card! I really like the blues and how your mounted your die cuts too!