Monday, February 10, 2014

Love You Bunches


Happy Monday stamping friends! I am coming to you with two projects, yes, two. I was supposed to post last week, but I caught a bug and was out of commission  for a few days with a head cold and fever and was not feeling well enough to be sitting up, but I am getting better, fever is gone and I am not dizzy anymore when I sit up more than 5 minutes, so that is a good thing.

Anyhow, here are my two projects. The first one is a card using the absolutely amazing new custom "Ornate Heart" dies by Our Daily Bread Designs and the stamp set "Love You Bunches" which I absolutely love have a look at my card

Love You Bunches

Recipe:

Paper: Rustic Cream, Aqua Mist, DP The Paper Studio Vintage Amour

Stamps: ODBD Love You Bunches

Inks: VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: Spellbinders Lacey Ovals, ODBD Custom Ornate Hearts Dies, chiffon ruffle trim, braid, lace,seam binding, hand crochet doily, mini half pearls, resin heart, Mulberry roses (for my bouquet)

Size: 5.25" x 5.25"




That is my card for today, I was trying to make the flower look like a bouquet/bunch of flowers and thought it looked pretty sweet. What do you think?

Like I have said, I have a second project for you today. Do any of you sweet ladies go on Pinterest? Well, I do, and the inspiration on there is just amazing. So my second project was inspired by Pinterest and thought this would make a cute little gift.

Create In Me

front


back


Recipe:

Paper: Rustic Cream, Aqua Mist, Sweet Blush (PTI), DP The Paper Studio Vintage Amour

Stamps: ODBD Clean Heart

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye, Tattered Rose

Accessories: ODBD Custom Elegant Ovals, Ornate Hearts, wheat spray, heart embellishments, tulle pick, leaves, Mulberry roses, lace with rhinestone trim, lace, acrylic bauble, homemade shimmer spray, large wooden spool (bought mine at Hobby Lobby)












Well, those are my two projects for today! I hope I was able to inspire you. Stay tuned, for I have a little surprise coming up here in the very near future. I am not going to announce this big, as I want this to be a little something for my faithful subscribers, you know those that actually read my posts, LOL!  So stay tuned for more to come!

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I have to go and tend to my 8 y.o., who is home sick today, poor thing was up most of the night hugging the bucket.

Have a blessed and super creative day!

Hugs,

5 comments:

maggiescontroledchaos said...

Beautiful cards Sabrina! Love those dies! Hugs, Maggie

Shirley said...

Your first card is just so elegant and what a treasure! Every detail is just beautiful and really does your sentiment justice!

Shirley said...

I was to into the card I forgot to mention your creativity on your lovely gift! It's a lovely motivator that will love someone's desk or work area, maybe even dressing table. Beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my goodness these are both just gorgeous, so love the color combo, lovely trim and that beautiful bouquet on your card!! Yes I do love to look at Pinterest the time can get away from you looking through that, love the little spool project, can't imagine it was easy keeping that heart standing up.
Sorry to hear you were so sick, glad your getting better and hope your daughter is feeling better soon and you don't catch that too!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Sabrina, I'm so sorry you were sick! I hope you continue to get stronger and feel better each day! These are absolutely gorgeous in your fabulous "signature" style, which I LOVE! You are amazing, and it's always a delight to sit and look at all the wonderfully fine details of your work! Thanks for sharing them!! Hugs, precious friend, and feel better!