Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Dashing through the snow


Hello there stamping friends. It's been a little while since I've posted. My girls have been on Fall break for the last two weeks and my husband decided that we should take a mini vacation since both of our girls had surgery during their Summer break. We went to San Diego and we had a blast, well besides the fact that hubby was on furlough the entire week instead of paid vacation. Anyhow it is back to reality and some normal business and a card that I forgot to post before I left. For this card I have used one of the Santa's Sleigh stamp set by North Coast Creations. I went with a very Vintage theme and this is what came out

Dashing through the snow



Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Fine  Linen, DP Authentique Peaceful

Stamps: North Coast Creations Santa's Sleigh

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Old Paper

Accessories: sheer ruffled ribbon, Stickles, Spellbinders Romantique Rectangles, Flower trim

Size: 5.5"  5.5"



As you can see I took all of my colors out of the Designer Paper and it looks Vintage.  This card is even flat enough to be mailed in a regular envelope.

Well this is it for me for today, thanks so very much for stopping by. I hope you found some inspiration in my card!

Have a blessed and super creative day!

Hugs,




1 comment:

Sparkly Engineer said...

Love all the gold color and shabby chic vintagy goodness of this card