Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You're so berry sweet

Hello and happy Tuesday stamping friends. Today I have a fun little card to share with you all that I have made the other day while attending a monthly crop at one of the churches in town. I tell you, it is so fun to go to those crops. The ladies are all so very sweet and time flies. Anyhow, I was able to make 4 cards and a tag, so I was pretty happy. One of the cards I made is using the Strawberries and Garden Minis from the August release over at Our Daily Bread Designs.


You're so berry sweet



Recipe:

Paper: Rustic Cream, DP Kitschy Kitchen

Stamps: ODBD Strawberries, Garden Minis

Inks: Palette Moulin Rouge, SU Mellow Moss, Copics

Accessories: Spellbinders for ODBD Recipe Card and Tags, Border Punch, crochet lace, dew drops, red/white cord, 

Size: 4.25" x 5.5"






So, what do you think? I know it is very different from what I usually do. :D

Well, this is it for me for today, still fighting those migraine headaches.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I was able to inspire you!

Hugs and blessings,

1 comment:

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, like the border and lace combo and the banner with it's sayings is neat!