Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Plant Seeds Of Hope


Hello and happy Hump Day sweet friends!  Today I am coming to you with a card I have made sing three of the Our Daily Bread Designs August release stamp sets. On top of that I have paired them with the Spellbinders for Our Daily Bread Designs custom die sets called Recipe Card and Tags and Fancy Foliage and the ODBD Custom die Fence Border. Have a look and see for yourself



Recipe: 

Paper: Ripe Avocado, White, corrugated card base, textured olive cs, DP Prima Annalee

Stamps: ODBD Strawberries, Garden Mini, Garden Sentiments

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Old Paper

Accessories: Spellbinders for ODBD Recipe card and tags, Fancy Foliage, ODBD Custom die Fence Border

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"







Can you believe, I did not add any flowers? LOL!  Yes, I did and this card is even flat enough to mail in a regular envelope. :D

Well, this is it for me for this morning. Thanks so very much for stopping by.

Hugs and blessings,

1 comment:

I'm a Little Teapot said...

What a happy card! Love your layout and die usage! It is so sweet.

Have a happy day after hump day. :)