Monday, August 26, 2013

I Relish......our friendship!


Good Monday to you, my stamping friends! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and still enjoying some summer weather! I know we, here in Southern Arizona, are still having some pretty high temperatures. Today I have a fun card to share with you all that I have made using the Pickles stamp set from the August release over at Our Daily Bread Designs.  Have a look

I Relish.....our friendship




Recipe:

Paper: Fine Line, Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, DP Glitz Sunshine in my Soul

Stamps: ODBD Pickles

Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa, Versa Fine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye, Frayed Burlap

Accessories: Spellbinders for Our Daily Bread Designs Fancy Foliage, Spellbinders Labels 18, 20, ribbon, Jute Twine, Mulberry flowers

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"




What do you think? Isn't this card super cute? It was super quick o put together and with the  help of the Fancy Foliage die I was able to add some dimension.......love how this leave die sort of looks like herbs.

Well, this is it for me for today!  Thanks so very much for stopping by, stay tuned, I will have another little giveaway coming pretty soon ;D;D

Have a blessed day!

Hugs


No comments: