Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Stormy Winds

Hello and happy Wednesday blogging friends!  I am coming to you today with another masculine card. For this card I have used the "The Waves on the Sea" stamp set by Our Daily Bread Designs and I must say, it is perfect for those masculine cards.


Stormy Winds



Recipe:

Paper: PTI Rustic Cream, Dark Chocolate, DP Prima Engraver

Stamps: ODBD The Waves on the Sea

Ink: VersaFine  Onyx Black, Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye, Vintage Photo

Accessories: Spellbinders for ODBD Antique Labels and Border dies, silver anchor charm, cream rick rack ribbon

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"







Well, this is another masculine and very CAS card from me. I tell ya, it itches in my fingers to add frill and flowers, but I am sure that the male recipient of the card will look at me strange if he gets flowers on a his card.

Thanks so much for stopping by. Tomorrow is the last day of school for us for the next six weeks, and my youngest has been home sick, she missed all the fun end of year activities, but what are you gonna do when they get a summer cold....not much.

Again, thanks for stopping by and I pray that you'll have a blessed day!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Mary Cardini-Anderson said...

Hello Sabrina. I love your card. Adding the little anchor and the background paper that you did is perfect. I love seeing masculine cards. I have the stamp set that you used and I am hoping to make a card using it by late tonight. I have so many ODBD stamps and it's high time I used them. :)

I hope that your little girl is feeling better today. And I hope that they both have lots of fun for the next 6 weeks that they have off from school. :)

Mary

Kelley said...

Very cool guy card! Love the paper!!