Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Thinking of you at Thanksgiving

Happy Hump Day my stamping friends!  Wow, can you believe this is the last day of October? Goodness, time flies. I am here to share with you all a fun little Thanksgiving card I made. This year we are supposed to celebrate Thanksgiving with my BIL and SIL in California, they have a huge house and most of the family will be there to celebrate. I made this card to give to my SIL and hope she will like it.

Have a look and tell me what you thank about

Thinking of you at Thanksgiving





Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Recollections Kraft, Glitz French Kiss

Stamps: ODBD Pumpkin Wreath

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye and Vintage Photo

Accessories: Zva Creative pearl flourish, handmade flower, half pearl trim, cotton crochet lace, Spellbinders Decorative Labels 8, Resplendent Rectangles

Well, this is my card. I really like how it came out, what do you think?

Thanks so much for stopping by today for a visit.

Have a blessed and save day!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Mihaela said...

Just beautiful, love the soft colors!!!

Conniecrafter said...

I am sure she will just LOVE this, lovely framing and all the lace and pearls are just lovely!

Karen Letchworth said...

Sabrina: Your art is SO beautiful, and I would LOVE to have you stop by and share your God-given talents with us at Word Art Wednesday. We'd love to share your art and to fellowship with you - please stop by and say hello.
In Christ Jesus,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com