Wednesday, October 10, 2012

And we have a winner!!!!


Hello friends! 

I am just popping in real quick to announce the winner of my Blog candy in honor of Kelley's Birthday on Sunday!   Drum roll please.........


                                          Margie F.

Margie, could you please e-mail me at sjbutterflydreams@gmail.com with your snail mail so I can get this fabulous candy out you?






Thanks for all that left comments on my Blog and the other Designers that participated in this fabulous Hop.

Please make sure to check out the ODBD Blog to see if you are one of the winners! ;D

Alright, this is it for me. Margie F., you have 48 hours to claim your goodies. If I have not heard from you within that time, I will choose another winner.

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,


4 comments:

Tanz_20 said...

congratulations Margie what a super prize. Thanks Sabrina & the rest of the bloghop team. Look forward to the next one.

Grace said...

Oh Sabrina what a gorgeous blog candy gift package! Congrats to Margie and thanks sooooo much for doing this!!! You're the best!
hugs,
Grace

Grace said...

Oh Sabrina what a gorgeous blog candy gift package! Congrats to Margie and thanks sooooo much for doing this!!! You're the best!
hugs,
Grace

Anonymous said...

Sabrina: I hope I am not too late. I was out of town and did not have access to a computer. If you haven't chose anyone else, my address is 100 Academy Street, Battle Creek, MI 49014 I hope I am still the winner.

Margie Fulcher