Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Hello there!!


Hello there my stamping friends! I have a very CAS (Clean And Simple) card to share with you all today. I was playing around with the April release stamp set  "Paw Prints" by Our Daily Bread Designs and created this very simple card. I know you are probably saying, Sabrina and a CAS card, yeah right, but I think I did it and contained myself not to add any frill, flourishes, flowers or lace :D:D

Have a look and see for yourself.


So Sorry!!!






Recipe:

Paper:  PTI Rustic Cream, Recollections  Kraft, Basic Grey Curio

Stamps: ODBD Paw Prints

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Vintage Photo

Accessories: embossed chipboard piece, Spellbinders Labels 25, Jute ribbon, Jute Twine, Twill ribbon ( bought it while we were stationed in Japan over 6 years ago :D), antique silver paw charm

Size: 5.5" x 5.5"

I used one of the plain colored pieces of paper of the pad and stamped the large paw print all over, creating my own DP. I thought that was a pretty cool way of using those plain pieces of  DP and make it pop!



Well, I will keep it short and simple today! Thanks so much for stopping by, it is always a joy to see you come visit!

Have a blessed and creative day!!

Hugs,



3 comments:

Mary said...

I love your card sabrina. It looks very rustic and I like that type of design and color. IMHO all of your cards are beautiful! Oha and I love the little dog print charm that you added. Hope your doing well and having wonderful weather.

Mary

berlykim37 said...

That is so sweet Sabrina.

Conniecrafter said...

Love how you did your background with the paw prints and adding your little charm to go with it. I think your chipboard piece is from the same pack as the one I posted on my blog right now :) thanks for the inspiration on how to use it :) very sweet!