Thursday, April 5, 2012

Back by popular demand!!!

Hello stamping friends! Hope you all are having a fabulous and blessed week so far! I have a HUGE sale announcement to share with you all!!  Our Daily Bread Designs is having another Daily Dough Cash Sale going on starting today until the 9th of April!!! There is a list of all of the selected stamp sets that are on sale at 20% off on the ODBD Blog and all you have to do is put any of those selected stamp sets in your cart and add the code "DOUGH" and you will receive the 20% off, but wait, that is not all!!!!  For every $50 you spend you will get Daily Dough Cash back and for $50 that is $10, but hold it, to make this deal even sweeter you will also receive FREE SHIPPING!!!!   How awesome is this?

Well, I see some sets I don't have yet, so I will head on over there now and put a few things in my cart! ;D;D




Thaks for stopping by and have a blessed day!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Mary said...

Thank you for the heads up.:)

Mary