Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello and good Monday afternoon....

sweet stamping friends! I have a little project to share with you all that I have been working on. For the last few months I have been exploring Pinterest, yeah, I know another website to add to the "be careful it's addicting" list, but I saw a wall hanging that was a simple frame with a handmade white rolled fabric flower in the center and I just could not get it out of my head, LOL!  You all know what I am talking about, right? Well, to make a long story short I dug out a frame that I bought a while back and had not used yet and cut a piece of burlap, some lace and a bloomer flower out and this is what came out


God's Mercy




Recipe:

Paper: white chipboard (Tim Holtz die cut from my friend Kimberly...thanks Kim!!!)

Stamps: ODBD The Sea

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa

Accessories: Lace applique, butterfly pin, Prima burlap leaves, white bloomer flower, handmade flower center created from a piece of wire with 5 glass beads strung on it, wrapped with small pearl trim and finished off with a rhinestone as a center, burlap which is wrapped  around the glass insert of the frame, clear rhinestones, Better Homes and Garden picture frame to fit a 5x7 picture (found it on clearance for $ 2.99 ;D;D)

So, what do you think? Just a little project that can be completed within 30 minutes give or take and a nice gift as well!  Now, who do I give this one to? I just love having small gift in hand, you never know when you need a last minute gift.

That is is for me for today! Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope I was able to inspire you.

Have a blessed day!

Hugs,



5 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wow, that looks wonderful! Such a nice decoration for your home or a present to give to someone! I currently have a birthday blog candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my that is just Beautiful, what a great deal on that frame, neat idea with the burlap and your flower and center are gorgeous!!!
I too have found Pinterest, thats all I need on top of all the blogs I go to daily, I will never get any card making done.. LOL!

berlykim37 said...

Sabrina,
I love all your goodies and that frame is beautiful.
Love ya girl
Kimberly

Noel said...

Beautiful altered frame....very shabby chic. Thanks for sharing and the inspiration! Noel

Charlene said...

Oh, Sabrina...what a perfect little gift and soooo beautiful! Between falling and being sick, I've missed your beautiful projects. I can see I have alot of catching up to do!!