Saturday, April 9, 2011

No ribbon oh my!!!

Hello and happy Saturday my stamping friends!!  I hope you all are ready for a new Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light Challenge.  This week the challenge is

"No Ribbons" You may use lace on your creation, hemp, cording or string...but no ribbons!!

To make the challenge even more fun, we will be giving out a prize, a $15 gift certificate to be used toward stamps at the Our Daily Bread Designs store!! Entries for the prize must be submitted by Thursday, April 14. One random winner will be chosen and announced next Saturday. If you are not using ODBD stamps, please do not enter more than once. Additional entries without using ODBD stamps will not be commented on or will they qualify for prizes.

While it is not required to use Our Daily Bread Designs images and sentiments on your creations, we would love to see them if you have them.As a way of recognizing those who do use Our Daily Bread Designs stamps, we will again be choosing 1 to 2 creations to spotlight for our Shining the Light Award. In order to qualify for this award, however, you must use Our Daily Bread stamps and have your submission added to Mr. Linky by April 14 at 8 p.m. EST.If you upload your creations to Splitcoast Stampers or any other online gallery, please use the keyword is ODBDSLC56. When creating your posts on blogs please include a direct link to the challenge.


Yesterday is gone.......



Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado, Lemon Tart, Prima Annalee

Stamps: ODBD Let us Begin 

Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, 

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 16, Parisian Motifs,   Offray Brides Mother lace,paper roses, yellow half pearls

So, what do you think? I am so glad that I have tons of lace ;D;D;D.  To get some more inspiration check out what 





 



and our guest  Lori

have come up with.


For all of the details and who won last weeks challenge head on over to the ODBD Blog.

Well, this is it for me for today, thanks so much for stopping by today.

I am looking forward to see what you will be creating and remember, you have a chance of winning a $ 15 gift certificate ;D.

Have a blessed weekend!!

Hugs,





11 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

My dearest Sabrina, this card is beyond gorgeous my friend!! I just love your combo of colors, the dp, and the frame with the roses. Stunning work....and without ribbon....you really rock.

Have a great weekend!! TTYS!!
hugs,
Chris

may-chu said...

I love it! the colors are great, and the little flowers are so great. I love the lace, too.
May xx

Ms. Jen said...

Oh Sabrina! This is so elegant. I love the softness of it with the flowers and DP. It goes perfectly with your sentiment.

Been missin you - Jen

Saints Rule! said...

Where do I begin! I love the dp... so fresh and soft! I love, love, love the lace... How can you go wrong with lace? And the sentiment with your classic framing... OH MY! I am in card euphoria... You rock girl! Have a great weekend!

Crystal said...

Happy Saturday Sabrina, you said oh no I say oh yes for no ribbon, why because you totally ROCKED this!! Its sooo outstanding and GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! LOVE that frame with all the pretty flowers! Amazing work sweetness!! Have a GREAT Saturday!

Lori said...

Goodness, Sabrina! Lucky we are allowed to use lace for this challenge, whatever would you do? It's a gorgeous card girl! The lace is beautiful.

Francie G. said...

Well,as usual you did a fabulous job with that beautiful lace! Fabulous detials! Love the colors, that wonderful decorative border and the lovely flowers! Beautiful, Sabrina!

Unknown said...

Sabrina, this is super prettyyyyyy!!! So spring and happy! I always love this quote and it's beautifully designed with your elegant style.
Have a wonderful week my friend!

Joanne (jojot) said...

Your lace is gorgeous....and with a fab design like this, who needs ribbons...it is elegant and yet fun......wonderful

Conniecrafter said...

Oh my it is so stunning and love how you have added the corner treatments along with the flowers!

Silke Ledlow said...

Sabrina, your card is super beautiful! I love this no ribbon design and your colors are so happy and springy!!! Hugs ~S~