Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello on this super sunny Hump Day......

my stamping friends!!  What a week it has been and I am happy to report that I have a couple of cards to share with you all!! :D:D

I just received some new toys and had to get them out of the package ;D

We all love Spellbinders, right? Well, I have just bought a truck load (maybe not that much,LOL) and just had to play around with them. I also bought some amazing new paper from BoBunny called Gabrielle and some PinkPaislee paper called Butterfly Garden. Most of you know I LOVE butterflies so I had to get them both!!

For my first card I combined the BoBunny Gabrielle paper with two stamps sets from Our Daily Bread Designs. The first one is "Faith" and the second Scripture Collection 7 and this is what came out

Faith......





and here is a shot of the inside where I used the Scripture Collection 7 stamp Hebrews 11:1





Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Aqua Mist, BoBunny Gabrielle

Stamps: ODBD Faith and Scripture Collection 7 (Hebrews 11:1)

Ink: SU Close to Cocoa, Tim Holt Distressing Ink Vintage Photo

Accessories: Spellbinders Labels 20, Fancy Tags Three, Standard Circles Large, rose colored cotton lace, Prima flower Roosevelt Collection Missus, Recollections half pearls, Cuttlebug embossing folder Victoria


I was trying to capture all of the colors in the Designer Paper, did I succeed, what do you think?

For my second card I used an older ODBD stamp set called Happy Birthday, and this super fun paper from the PinkPaislee paper pad Butterfly Garden.

Happy Birthday......





Recipe:

Paper: PTI Vintage Cream, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, PinkPaislee Butterfly Garden

Stamps: ODBD Happy Birthday

Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Tea Dye, Vintage Photo

Accessories:  Spellbinders Labels 20, Fancy Tags Two,  Recollections half pearls, Recollections Boutique Fleur skeleton leaf butterfly, handmade ribbon flower, Zva Creative pearl flourish, half pearl brad, lace, leaf cut with my Cricut Expression and the Mother's Day Bouquet cartridge

And here you have it :D:D

I have a couple more to share, but I will post them possibly tomorrow.

Thanks for stopping by today and saying hello, it truly means a lot to me!!

Have a blessed day!!

Hugs,

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Two totally FABULOUS creations Sabrina, WOW the distressing and gorgeous colors on the first one, the second one is stunning too, just love them both! Hope you are having a great week sweetie!!! HUGS!

Conniecrafter said...

Such pretty layering of your dies, so love the texture in the bottom layer of the first card, your paper design goes great with it!
your birthday card is so lovely such a beautiful butterfly too, love the pearl trail and the goregous paper!

Vintage Rose said...

Absolutely stunning and beautiful.