Wednesday, February 16, 2011

And the winner is.......

Hello my stamping friends, I hope you all are well and are ready for me to tell you who won my 2md Blog-Anniversary candy!!!   Drum roll please.............


  5 Powered by RANDOM.ORG




who is     Karen Wallace
Yeah, Karen....congratulations!!!!  Please, Karen, e-mail me with your snail mail address so I can get this candy out to you!


Thanks to everyone who entered, I will have another little something something very soon ;D


Well, this is it for tonight, I will see you tomorrow with a card I made today, but couldn't photograph. 

Hugs,
  



8 comments:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Sabrina! Congrats on winning my blog candy. Your comment said you were going to email me your address, but I didn't get it. So I was afraid it was lost in cyber space. No rush. I just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed it.
hugs,
Melisa

sallysbitz2 said...

Congrats Karen, enjoy x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Karen W said...

Oh my, that's me, Yipeeeeee thank you so much, I will try and get my info to you.

Conniecrafter said...

congrats to Karen!
Sabrina I have an award for you over on my blog!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Congrats to karen!

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Sabrina - congrats on winning Melisa's Blog Candy - very cool! Congrats to Karen for winning yours - YUMBLY!! I have a little something on my Blog for you my friend! {{{hugs}}}

Charlene said...

Congrats to Karen for winning the blog anniversary candy!

Chrissy D said...

OH MERCY ME!!! Sabrina - this is EXQUISITE!!!