Friday, November 26, 2010

It's a SALE......

hello my stamping friends!! I hope and pray that you all had a fabulous Thanksgiving, I sure know mine was a blessing! We had a LOT of food and some amazing company, so it was a blessed day indeed.

Today is Black Friday, but I am not one that gets up in the middle of the night and stands in line to get run over. I am more of the type that sits at the computer and takes advantage of the Internet deals ;D;D. If you are like me I have just the right DEAL for you.

Kelley, the wonderful owner of Our Daily Bread Designs is offering FREE Shipping to all of her valued customers in the US!!









Also, for the first time ever, Kelley is offering the amazing stamps that will be released on 1.December 2010 on Pre-Order!!!! So, if you have been looking at ODBD stamps for a while this is your opportunity to order them now and enjoy free shipping!!! You also have a chance on winning an entire December Breadstick Bundle for FREE!!! Head on over to the ODBD Blog to find out more. You can also read about some more exciting NEWS. ODBD was chosen to be one of the NEW Preferred Stamp Companies by Spellbinders!!!! If you are like me and can't imagine what you would do without your Spellbinders, you will love to hear that there will be a bunch of new ODBD stamps that will coordinate with some of the awesome Spellbinders dies we all love so much!! I sure can't wait to see what this will all include :D:D

Well, I hope you will be ale to take advantage of this awesome FREE shipping deal and the chance of winning some amazing stamps for free!!! If you have not tried out ODBD stamps yet, this is the time to do so, you will love the supreme quality of ODBD stamps!

Thanks for stopping by today, I have the day to spend with my cuties, my DH had to work, but we are going to have a girls day and I will see you all tomorrow for yet another exciting Shining the Light Challenge!!

Hugs and blessings,

Sabrina

No comments: