Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Morning y'all.....

can you believe it is already Wednesday? WOW...time flies by these days :D. I have a little card for you all that fits perfectly in Joan Fricker's challenge that she has going for the second week now. I read about this one last week, but it slipped my mind and this morning I had an update in my e-mails with a reminder that the challenge was still running until tomorrow morning 6 AM EST...so you know I had to hustle, but here it is a quick one but I did manage to use all of the requirements which are to use at least one Spellbinders Nesties (check) and make it Vintage (check).





You all know that I do Vintage in heartbeat so here it is





The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God stands forever!! Isaiah 40:8






Recipe:
Paper:PTI Vintage Cream, mossgreen recycled cs, SU Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey Sugared

Stamps: ODBD Scripture Series 1

Inks: Tim Holtz Distressing Ink Antique Linen, VersaFine Onyx Black

Accessories: Nesties Labels 9, May Arts pink crochet lace, pink sheer ribbon, pewter bible charm, Zva Creative pink rhinestone flourish, pink half pearls, Prima mini roses, Tim Holtz Distressing Tool, foam tape, 3D foam dots

Do you think this card qualifies?

Well, I guess I'd better hurry and get this card added to Mr. Linky over at Joan's blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by this morning and I hope you'll have a blessed day!!

Hugs,






15 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!! You are a very gifted young lady!

Joan Fricker said...

Sabrina, your card is so gorgeous. I love the how you combined the lazy and the swirl with the flowers. Great job!!

Thanks so much for playing Joan's Gardens #2 challenge!!!!!!

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

Mary said...

Oh my! Anoher gorgeous card from you. No big surprise. This card is so feminine with the lace, ribbon, pink, flowers and bling! Just gorgeous!

Mary

Crystal said...

Sabrina this is BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE the bling and those flowers, what GORGEOUS colors!!! Stunning lace and bow and the layered nesties are GREAT!!!!

Lori said...

Yep, it qualifies, girlfriend! Just gorgeous! I just love the script of that scripture. HaHa-script of scripture.

Silke Ledlow said...

WOWzer girlfriend!!! This card is gorgeous!!! Love all the details and the beautiful Bible Verse!!! Stay cool!!! Hugs ~S~

Velta said...

Sabrina ~ You amaze me everytime I visit...Love that verse...your card is decorated so beautifully...You are an artist extrodinaire!!

Vickie Y said...

Your card is gorgeous! The verse is beautiful. TFS

Karen W said...

This is just stunning. I love every detail of this!!

Dawn B. said...

I have to say that this is one of my favorite cards you have ever made.. LOVE the pink nesties layered like that.. I need to case that.. Gorgeous card Sabrina...

Joanne (jojot) said...

STUNNING...you do vintage, romantic, feminine,....you do them all better than all....this is absolutely gorgeous...wowzs

Traci S. said...

Hi Sabrina~

What a lovely, feminine, pink with lace card! I love it! I think it may be one of my favorite cards of yours...ever! You always dress the Scripture cards so beautifully.

Thank you for everything.

He IS Able,
Traci S.

Grace said...

Absolutely gorgeous Sabrina!!! The pretty pinks are my favorites and the details are just gorgeous!!! Love your vintage shabby feminine style!!!

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Gorgeous, Sabrina! You really know how to use your embellishments. The roses and pearls are so elegant.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is stunning Sabrina!! I just love the pink and green combo!! The roses and pearls embellish it beautifully my friend!!
Hugs,
Chris