1. leave me a comment, I love comments :D:D:D.
2. Become a follower of my Blog
that is it!!!!!! Not hard at all.
So, let me show you the Birthday card I made
Happy Birthday.....Stamp Simply :D
Paper: PTI White, SU Chocolate Chip, Basic Grey Offbeat
Stamp: SU Warmest Regards "Happy Birthday"
Ink: SU Certainly Celery
Accessories: Nesties Labels 3, Basic Grey Opaline half pearls flower with flourish, Martha Stewart 3 butterflies punch, dimensionals, brown stain ribbon, green grosgrain ribbon, Pearl Lettuce colored Dew Drops
What do you think? Do you like this Basic Grey Paper? If you do, you'll have the chance of winning a pad and some more goodies that coordinate with this DP and remember, all you have to do is become a follower of my blog and leave a comment:D:D:D.
Want to see what all is included in the Blog Candy?
Look at this
Blog Candy contents:
1 Basic Grey 6"x6" DP pad Offbeat
1 package of Recollections half pearls
1 package of Making Memories blossoms and brads
(Neutral mix including 50 mini blossoms and 25 mini brads)
1 package of 125 regular 1/2"x1/2" 3D foam squares
1 package of Prima shades of brown Daisies
Is that enough reason to leave a comment? Well, I sure hope so, who does not like some free goodies, right?
This is it for me, please make sure you'll sit back and check out the following list of participants in this Birthday Party! Some of them share some Blog Candy as well, and yet others share a yummy recipe with you, yet others teach you a few tricks of coloring silk ribbon with copics etc. So, sit back and enjoy what Sharon and the rest of the gals have for you.
1. Pat Adam - Christmas Gift Tags with BLOG CANDY
2. AJ - 1 Card Done 3 Ways
3. Janine - A Stress Free Summer Menu with BLOG CANDY
4. Tammy - Birthday Reminder Book and BLOG CANDY
5. Jennifer - Birthday Card with BLOG CANDY
6. Julie - Card Set in Tote with Directions
7. Barbara- Birthday Card with BLOG CANDY
8. Deb- Tutorial on Dying Silk Ribbon Using Copics and Refills
9. Jenny- Birthday Card with BLOG CANDY
10. Jerri - Birthday Card and Tutorial on Hand Embossing with Light Box
11. Joan- Birthday Card and Etched Glass with BLOG CANDY
12. LeAnne - Birthday Card with Glitter
13. Barb- Birthday Cake 3-D Gift Item with BLOG CANDY
14. Darlene - Birthday Card with Special Recipe
15. Rose Ann- Birthday Card with BLOG CANDY
16. Leslie - Gift Tin of Soaps with Coordinating Card
17. Heather - Birthday Card
18. Sabrina- Birthday Card with BLOG CANDY (that is me :D:D:D)
19. Sharon- Monogrammed Birthday Gift Set with BLOG CANDY
Before I forget, to give you all a chance to leave all of us some love, I will not pick a winner via Random generator until Monday, August 17th, 2009 at 6 pm MST.
Enjoy your day and most of all share your Birthday card with us by linking it to Sharon's blog.
Thanks for stopping by.