Monday, August 17, 2009

And we have a winner.......

for Fridays Stamp Simply Birthday Celebration Blog Candy.

Just a few minutes ago I used Random.org to pick a winner.
Are you ready? All right, I'll hurry up and get it out :D:D:D:D


True Random Number Generator Min: Max: Result: 16 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Number 16 is Velta

She said:

I love this card. the colors are great together and I am lovin the design. I have subscribed to your blog and look forward to seeing more of your great artwork!


Thank you so very much Velta. Could you please contact me with your snail mail address, so I can get this candy out to you.

Congratulations!!!!

Thanks so much to EVERYBODY who left a comment, they are all so very much appreciated.


That is it for tonight, gotta go and give my family dinner now.

Hugs,

1 comment:

Velta said...

Oh My!!! I am so excited Sabrina!!! Thank you so much for this blog candy...Ya know, I put in for "some" blog candy...and if I win, I win. But THIS blog candy I truly WANTED, NEEDED and HAD TO HAVE!!! You have made me one happy crafter! I will get you my snail mail ASAP! When I receive these goodies, I will post them on my blog! Thank you again !